We are proud to announce the 3rd Annual Conference organized by Wood Resources International and the Western Forestry and Conservation Association on January 28, 2016 titled: “Mapping the Course – Timberlands, Forest Products Processing and Energy Issues for 2016”
The conference will be held at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA, located close to Portland, Oregon’s airport.
Please join us for this one-day conference for in-depth discussions and analysis on forest products market challenges, opportunities, threats and issues in Western North America for 2016 and beyond. Industry experts and analysts from the US and Canada will address topics such as:
- Outlook for Log and Chip Prices in Western North America.
- US Northwest Timber Inventory and Projected Growth.
- Strategic Issues for Timberland Owners in the PNW in 2016.
- The British Columbia Shrinking Wood Supply Base.
- Log Exports, Softwood Lumber Agreements and Other Strategic Issus in British Columbia.
- US Northwest Lumber Sector: Will the Industry Benefit from the Surge?
- Navigating the Changing Fiber Sourcing by the Pulp industry
- Emerging Pellet Markets in Asia
- Southern US Sawlog Prices and Lumber Production – a Comparison to the Northwest
- Investments in West Coast Port Infrastructure for Log and Lumber Exports
- Key Competitors to US and Canadian Log and Lumber Exporters in the Pacific Rim
For the full program and to register, please go to the Western Forest Industry Conference 2016.